Tuesday, September 9, 2008

state fair 2008

so i've been a slacker on this whole blog thing. i have plenty of excuses, er...reasons why i haven't blogged any of our exciting life adventures. i finally got a chance to read my mom's blog and it reminded me, 'oh ya, i have state fair pictures i could post.' so here they are. if you want to read a good run-down of our evening, read more here. (thanks mom.) the fair is a tradition you don't want to miss in the benson fam. i love it. my kids love it. well i love most of it. i have to tell you though, the smelly pigs, horses, cows, sheep, etc. have about burned through my nostrils. i can only hold my breath so long. all for the memories.




another reason to check out my mom's blog - she has all the good photos! my camera battery died right after the chicken shot. oh well. i tried.

5 comments:

Tam said...

I miss county fairs. Looks like you guys had fun! I especially like the family shot!

Nana Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana Sue said...

Wahoo, glad you had fun!! Love the photo of all of your faces! (I sent you ALL of the photos, perhaps they didn't arrive....)
Love to you all!

ermakaluso said...

I love the picture boards. How fun. And I first thought it said chicken shit instead of chicken shot. Oops!

Sid said...

oh how funny! i think we are going tonight! I hope you have fun in NY!