Wednesday, July 23, 2008

random max


this afternoon i was working on the computer when max walked upstairs with the door to our tv cabinet from the basement. yes, just the door...which, until now, was attached to the cabinet. i asked him what happened. he simply stated, "my body made me do it. my body took control and made me do it." i asked how? did you hit it or hang on it? he said, "i don't know...by body made me do it. it had control." um...ok. then the kicker. "when i eat broccoli my body has control over me, but when it's cooked broccoli, it doesn't have control. so we need to have cooked broccoli...like in broccoli cheese soup." woah. i guess the kid is needin' some green veggies, huh?!

6 comments:

Sid said...

funny-i can't even begin to think what they think- That was so fun yesterday-glad you came with us!

janetha. said...

hahahaha what in the world?! max is hilaaaarious!!!

Nana Sue said...

Holy cow Max, that is a good one!! He is such a character, get that boy some broccoli cheese soup mom!! Love you all gobs!

linds said...

wow suni, its broccoli for max!

lovejoy said...

I've heard of people like Max! Seriously, you'd better take him seriously. You know that guy, what's his name...the one who would eat canned spinach and then have all this power...Popeye?! Yah, you'd better watch out for Max...!

ermakaluso said...

I have to force my kids to eat broccoli so you are lucky that he asks for it! Totally Popeye like Joy says!