Sunday, July 27, 2008

brothers


they don't always get along, but there are those scarce moments when i think they may really love each other...

like when we go through the car wash. luke is terrified. (max used to be as well). max is always ready and willing to hold luke's hand and reassure him that it's ok, it's almost over, and talks luke through the entire experience.

or when they take the time to build a fort...together...and pose for mom's camera.



and then the other day as max was riding the baby bike around the driveway and stopped for a second. luke grabbed the opportunity and jumped right on the back.

these are 2 of the sweetest boys i know. they, like all boys, have their not so great moments. but it's the good that keeps me going! i love them so much!

7 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Oh Suni what GREAT photos of these two handsome guys together! So glad you could capture those moments of "togetherness"!! Love you all!!

janetha. said...

hahaha.. they are sweeties and i love them too!

The Days said...

Hey Suni!!! Thanks for dropping by the blog... Holly does most the writing, on occasion I'll throw something up there, but she's the creative one.

This picture of Luke looks like he and Landon could be brothers (1st Pic Under "Brothers").

Good to hear from you and keep in touch.

Rich

ermakaluso said...

Cute brothers!

Sid said...

they really are so dang cute!

linds said...

i love the car wash picture!

Brandy said...

Ok, Suni, I have to tell you a story. First off, I love all the sweet pics of Max and Luke together. So darling. The last one, the one on the big wheel, made me laugh though. My sister and I are 18 months apart, you may remember her from school. Anyway, when we were younger (and I was a chubby, little butterball) I got on the back of a big wheel with her to ride around the driveway. My mom and oldest sister watched and asked Niki if she was having fun. She said (and I quote) "It would be a lot more fun if Brandy would get her fat ass off the back!" We are still the best of friends...somehow. Just had to share. Hope Max wasn't thinking along those lines.