Saturday, May 3, 2008

for the birds

i am beginning the process of redoing the decor in my blah kitchen. i am sick of the boring white and tan theme i have going on, with a splash of color on the floor from whatever food luke has decided he didn't want to eat. some days it's red. some it's orange. so, the goal of this makeover is to bring some real color into my world. i am working on repainting my cabinets. they'll stay white but will have darling colorful knobs. still looking for the perfect ones. but they'll be great. the little open wall space i have will be painted something colorful and i will need something great to hang there. these are a few options...or something of the like. not sure why i'm so drawn to birds lately. maybe it's because spring has finally decided to arrive.


see these here and here...both found on etsy.

8 comments:

linds said...

oh i love the top one...both are cute but i love the colors in the top.

Nana Sue said...

Oh Suni, I love the bottom one....no I also love the top one, they are BOTH darling!!

Sid said...

I saw these actually and love them both, but I am with lindsay I love the top one. I am into birds too- hence that platter i got you. I love that stuff!

ermakaluso said...

I like the top one the best. I wish I had wall space to put something like that!

janetha. said...

top one gets my vote, i love it! p.s. do you want that dresser that matches the bunk beds?

Aimee said...

I love them both! I have to say I do enjoy the bottom one more as those are the colors I will do my kitchen in...if I ever have a house to paint.

I was wondering where you got your cute blog background?? My blog needs serious help.

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

SUNI! oh my gosh... its been so long since i have seen you! its Steph Keller, Casey's little sister! How are you?!

Kayla said...

Suni!! I vote the birds one, for the record. How are you?