Tuesday, January 8, 2008

the shelf that i love


i love this shelf. it solves so many organization issues for me. my motto for 2008 is the old saying "a place for everything and everything in it's place." this shelf is helping me find those places. i love it! a friend of mine (if you are reading, you know who you are!) recently got the same shelf and posted about it on her blog. i have had my eye on this for quite some time and christmas was the perfect time to get it. as you can see, there is quite a bit of empty space, just waiting to be filled.
so far i have:
*all my office supplies
*extra printer paper
*blank and recorded cds
*a basket of ribbon for wrapping or whatever else i can use ribbon for
*an empty pot (cuz it's cute)
*3 cubby holes for books
*a random basket waiting to be used
and still 6 empty cubes. it's amazing. perhaps other treasures will soon find their place among the walls of this shelf.

6 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Oh Suni that looks so so cute!! I guess 2008 is the year to get things cleaned out, I actually found the pantry floor today, wahoo!! Hugs to you!

ermakaluso said...

That is so cute. I wish I had space for one in my house! I'll have to make some space. Love it!

Sid said...

Looks- so cute. I wish i had space for that- maybe when tony gets his butt out of the office and into the garage I will get one for my "craft room"!

Corinne said...

Oh YAY!! I am so thrilled for you! I like the look of the black. Truly, as you know, this little shelf as brightened my organizational world :)

linds said...

well where does one get this cute little shelf? i love it suni!

suni said...

ikea - the greatest store for a cute shelf!!