Monday, March 2, 2009

i did it. i bit the bullet and bought a new camera. well, there really wasn't any biting of bullets or any other object. just the buying a camera part is true. lucky for me costco was having a automatic rebate on the camera i was looking at. how is it that the upgraded version of my camera was $55 less expensive than what i paid 1 year ago for my now dead version? i suppose that's how the world of technology works, huh? well this time, it worked for me.

meet the new canon powershot sd 790 is digital elph. how's that for a mouthful?:

and from what i can tell so far, it takes beautiful pictures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had a canon elph for years an absolultely love it! Enjoy!

linds said...

i cannot believe your last camara only lasted 14 months? what are you doing to the poor things?

janetha. said...

i need to get a new one too!

Nana Sue said...

Glad you're back in business!!