Friday, August 1, 2008

swim session 1

max's first session of swimming lessons ended today...and level 2 starts up on monday. he loves loves loves swimming! and he's developing quite the skills.



3 little monkeys dancing on the wall...



not sure what teacher danielle is trying to say?

the jump

the jump off the diving board

need a closer look? here you go...


max has mastered star-fish, motor boat motor boat, blowing bubbles, going under the water, jumping off the side and making a huge splash! i think this kid was born to play in the water...and luke's not far behind. it's been a fun 2 weeks and we're excited for the next 2!

4 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Hey this guy is a natural!! He's not afraid of ANYTHING!! Good job Max, sure do love you!

Tam said...

I love swim lessons. I wish they had them year round. I think its heaven the way it makes the kids so tired. Really if I could I'd let them take 2 hours of lessons. Guess thats one way to exhaust my kiddos!

Sid said...

looks like he had fun! what a good little swimmer!

janetha. said...

hahaha gotta love max's face in those shots! so fun