Friday, May 23, 2008

shower in style

i've been painting the past two days. i finally got sick of my bathroom cabinet being gross, not having a handle and not able to close. i took the door down, stripped all the paint off, patched the holes, sanded it, primed it and gave it 2 new coats of paint. it looks marvelous. unfortunately i now need to update the rest of the bathroom to give it all that wonderful new look. so, i'm turning to color. i need to paint the walls a color and in looking for inspiration i turned to shower curtains. here are a few options:



the first two are from anthropologie, of course and beautiful. i found the polka dot one here. while browsing anthropologie i came across this lovely as well...(it's a bathmat.)

i'm not really any closer to choosing a paint color. in fact, i'm probably more indecisive now that i've found so many options. input anyone? or if you have any suggestions on where to look...pass them along!

3 comments:

Nana Sue said...

Well I am even more indecisive than you (you got that gene from me :( sorry!) I really like them all. Perhaps the polka dotted one is a little more jazzy. Your door and cupboard looked great, you are a fine "handy-woman" you also got that gene from me :) now that's something to smile about!!

ermakaluso said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love all of them, too. I would probably go with the polkadots because it brings in some color and would work with all those boys in your house. Target always has great choices- and you know that I love Target!

Aimee said...

I love the polka-dot one. I think matching the either the green or the aqua would make a very happy but relaxing bathroom. Good luck on deciding.