Sunday, November 4, 2007

here we are...



i've finally conceded to take part in the blogging world. my purpose being driven by guilt - i'm not good at journaling, however, i'm always interested in other people's lives. so, in lindsay's words, i confess to being a blog-stalker. now i can make my life accessible to all those lonely blog-stalkers out there, and whoever else finds an interest in us. here's a quick explanation to the name - thumb toes & thursday. for those of you who know us are lucky enough to know my cute 4 year old, Max. he is always saying funny things and coming up with interesting answers to everyday questions. the other day he stubbed his toe. hard. hard enough to come wailing through the house searching for mom and the "magic bandaids". i was able to calm him down and then asked which toe it was that he hurt. he, being very serious, replied, "my thumb toe". it was all i could do to not laugh out loud, thus making the toe-stubbing injury even worse. i took a mental note and have noticed since then he has commented on his "thumb toe", showing me that he has two regular thumbs, and two thumb toes. another question/answer session involved me admiring how dang cute my Max really is and i asked, "when did you get so cute?!" he simply looked at me and said, "on thursday." so there you have it. here's to Max and thumb toes and thursday.

4 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Welcome to blogging- that is a cute story for your name! Kaylee calls the area behind her knee her elbow-knee and her forehead is her short head. Kids are silly!

Nana Sue said...

Wahoo, you did it!! What a great name for your blog, good for the Maxster!! Now I am really, really the LONE BLOG STALKER!! Yikes! This will be so fun!! love from nana sue

Sid said...

Good- Now i can blog-stalk you! Just kidding. Cute blog name and i will add you to my friend list!

linds said...

nice suni, although stalking is cool, it sure feels good to admit to it huh.